Servicing and Repairs
Our servicing and repairs service is carried out by highly trained technicians so your vehicle is maintained to manufacturers recommendations.
S&C use the latest technology for vehicle diagnostics, so you can be assured all your vehicle systems are operating efficiently. S&C also stock a wide range of tyres and offer a fitting service.
We use V2200 High-Precision Wheel alignment system. to ensure that our services are as accurate as possible.
This captures your vehicle’s alignment in a three-dimensional space meaning we can get full and accurate alignment reading for your servicing.
All makes, cars, 4x4s and vans serviced and repaired.
Services we provide include:
Air Conditioning repairs and servicing
Air Conditioning Servicing
Air Conditioning Servicing
Create your own climate and care for it!
Like all aspects of a vehicle, your air-conditioning needs to be checked and maintained at regular intervals to perform to the high standards expected.
Failure to care for your system can result in:
- Watery eyes, sneezing and coughing caused by particles in the recycled air
- Unpleasant ‘mouldy’ odours when using the system
- Poor performance and longer periods of operation
- Windows can become misted up
- Increased fuel consumption
- More expensive repairs as a result of corrosion and increased wear
We offer a thorough inspection specifically designed to find any faults or failing in the system before they affect performance and cause expensive damage.
The service includes:
- A comprehensive operational inspection
- A visual inspection of the refrigeration system for damage and contamination
- Inspection for leaks
- A technical performance test
Mother nature may control the elements out of your car, but within your vehicle; you are god. The ability to control your own climate is a luxury one should never be without,
Regular checks will ensure you remain in control, continue to have the power of keeping unwanted pollution, fumes, noise and draughts out of harm’s way.
A serviced air-conditioned unit is an important safety feature! When comfortable, you can concentrate better and so drive more safely.
Passengers can stay fresh and relaxed, allowing all to enjoy whatever journey is placed in front of them.
Our simple tips:
- Run it regularly. In fact, most systems are designed to be
run all the time winter and summer. That way they get
properly Lubricated.You’ll get the best out of the system and
enjoy travel in your climate. no matter what’s happening
- If you don’t have the air conditioning on all the time, you
should run it for at least 10 minutes every week throughout
the year. So you keep it running efficiently.
- Have it checked regularly.
- Have it serviced regularly: An annual service is recommended,
At least every two years or 24,000 miles is the maximum.